The Office of Research has plans to support faculty and student entrepreneurs in a variety of ways. The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurial Development (CIED), hosted by the Graduate Division is a very good place to start. Check back here in future for additional information.
The Office of Research is developing start-up incubation and accelartion programs in partnership with campus innovation leaders and other organizations. Check back for more information.
UC Santa Cruz is a member of several industry and research consortia focusing on the development and promotion of various topics related to campus research interests. We also have formed a number of industry consortia to drive our leading edge research technology into market with the guidance of the industry members.
UC Santa Cruz has established the following research centers involving industry and other research insitutions:
- Center For Information Technology Research In The Interest Of Society (CITRIS)
- Center for Research in Open Source Software (CROSS)
- Center for Research in Storage Systems (CRSS)
- Center for Sustainable Energy and Power Systems (CenSEPS)
- Storage Systems Reseach Center (SRCC)
- The Dickens Project
- The Santa Cruz Ellipsis Consortium
- UCSC Data, Discovery and Decisions in Data Science (D3)
UC Santa Cruz is a member of the following consortia: