Proposal Preparation & Submission
What We Do:
- Review, approve and facilitate submission of all proposals to federal and non-federal sponsors;
- Assist in creating detailed project budgets and completing sponsor specific budget forms.
- Provide University of California, Santa Cruz signature on Proposal submissions and related documents;
- Provide guidance and answers to questions relating to proposal submissions, budgeting and other proposal compliance questions;
Cayuse Proposal Submission System:
- All proposal, project renewal, supplemental funding submissions must be submitted to OSP using Cayuse.
- Cayuse electronically collects internally required proposal data, PI certification, Departmental, Divisional and OSP approvals.
- Cayuse allows direct “system to system” submission of all SF424 (grants.gov) submissions.
- Tracks PI’s proposal history and status under the Cayuse “My Proposals” tab