Cost Sharing Funds Request Form

Use the form below to request Central Campus Cost Sharing Funds from the Vice Chancellor of Research. All requests must adhere to the Cost Share Policy.

To submit the request you will need:

  • a one-page summary of your project/proposal
  • a letter(s) of support from the Department, ORU, Third Party, or the other organization(s) that will be contributing support to the project/proposal
  • all other required information in the fields below as noted by red asterisks.

Submissions are sent to the Vice Chancellor for Research for review and consideration. Responses will be provided as soon as possible; responses on larger requests may take longer than smaller requests.

Fill out my online form.