Office of Sponsored Projects
Guiding the academic community through the proposal life-cycle
Office of Sponsored Projects is UCSC's institutional office responsible for reviewing, endorsing and submitting all proposals to extramural sponsors for research, training and public service projects.
Other institutional responsibilities include:
- negotiating and accepting awards on behalf of The Regents;
- drafting, negotiating and executing subawards;
- ensuring institutional compliance with Federal and State regulations, sponsor policy and University policy;
- representing the campus and The Regents when interacting with sponsors;
- coordinating pre-award and post-award actions that require either institutional or sponsor prior approval including award close-out;
- preparing research activity and associated reports; and,
- resolving problems related to sponsored projects.
Please tell us what you think about our organization, or web site via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.